- Prepare tofu by cutting into cubes and lightly fry as required and set aside.
- Pour boiling water over the noodles and leave to soak for 5 mins.
- In a measuring jug add Kallo Chicken Stock Paste or Vegetable Stock Paste with 200ml boiling water then stir in the honey, vinegar, tomato purée, and peanut butter mix well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick wok, add the ginger, garlic, chilli with the vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 mins or more until the veg have softened, but still have some bite.
- Add to the pan the stock cube mix and fry for 1 minute. Drain the noodles then add to the wok with fried prepared tofu. Toss together well adding a little extra water if necessary.
To serve toss through fresh coriander leaves.
Adjust level of heat with chill.