Lock, stock and a sizzling wok
Lindsay’s amazing Chicken Stir-Fry
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed or cut into strips
- 1 fresh leek, finely chopped
- 1 Kallo Chicken Stock Cubes, dissolved in 150ml boiling water
- Red Birds eye chillies to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- Slice of ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Rice noodles (fresh straight to wok noodles)
- Bag of prepared stir-fry vegetables
This recipe uses either...
< Our tasty recipes
How to make
- Cut the chicken into strips and fry in the sesame oil until sealed. Add 150ml of Kallo chicken stock and the fresh chilies to the cooked chicken and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is simmering, finely chop the leeks, garlic and ginger.
- Drain the stock from the chicken into a bowl and save for later. Fry the chicken with the sesame oil, fish sauce and soy sauce. Add the vegetables, leeks, ginger, garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
- Re-introduce the stock and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles and stir for 1 minute, serve immediately.
More scrummy recipes...
Chicken with spice is twice as nice
Sweet potato, carrot, miso and ginger soup
Pop on the grill before eating your fill