Celeriac and Stilton soup
A delicious soup by @laurakobrien, one of the #SoupScooter competition runner’s up.
- 1 medium celeriac
- 25g butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 125ml of white wine
- 1 litre of Kallo chicken stock
- 135g Stilton
This recipe uses either...
How to make
- Dice your onion and garlic and add to the melted butter in a large pan. Cook until translucent.
- Peel and cut the celeriac into small cubes then add to the onion and garlic mix. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook for a few minutes then add the stock.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the celeriac is tender. Then remove from the heat.
- Chop the Stilton into cubes and add to the soup, then blend all together until smooth. Season to taste.
- Serve with crispy pancetta slices, celery leaves and a swirl of cream for extra indulgence.